Interacting With the Holy Spirit
• The early church of acts relied on the Holy Spirit — a vital part of their lives
• They interacted with the Holy Spirit the same way they interacted with Jesus while He was on Earth
• The Holy Spirit is a PERSON. Not an ‘it’.
• When you pray — you pray with the Trinity. To the Father, in the name of Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit
• God can be seen in His creation
• 3 in 1 is also in us (body — flesh, outward appearance, soul — feelings/mind/will, spirit — lives forever and connects us with God)
• Holy Spirit is at work on Earth. The Father and The Son are in heaven
2 Corinthians 13-14 – κοινωνία – koinonia
• Be honest – how many times do you ignore the Holy Spirit every day?
• Can you differentiate who’s voice you’re hearing?
• They are familiar with His voice because they interacted with Him
• If you don’t engage Him, He’ll be silent
• You can’t minister without the Holy Spirit
• Involve the Holy Spirit in your life
• Intimacy is a deeper fellowship that goes to the desire of the heart. It cannot be developed unless you have fellowship
2 Corinthians 13:13-14
• Holy Spirit yearns to have fellowship with you
• If you love the world, you can’t love God
• Would you share your heart to someone who loves someone else?
• Intimacy requires learning the person’s personality/likes/dislikes
• Ask God to help you be sensitive to Him